A-rated energy efficient windows
Replacing your old windows
with new sash windows you will instantly find that the added insulation of the double glazing technology contributes to a reduction in your energy bills. This is because the UPVC sash window fits
perfectly in its frame which means no drafts or gaps.
You no longer need to worry about problematic weights and cords or any of the drawbacks typically associated with traditional sliding sash windows such as swelling, rattling, squeaking or continual
repainting and our energy efficient glass will help you keep your bills down and help the environment. The Vertical Sliding Windows can also be tilted inwards to offer easy cleaning.
We make each sash window individually using your choice of frame and glass. See how easy it is to transform your home and get a quote.
Hampshire Double Glazing Ltd, uPVC Sash Windows offer the following
- A-rated for energy efficiency, as standard
- Run through sash horn for enhanced traditional aesthetics
- Bottom gasket minimises draughts
- Secure hardware for added peace of mind
- Internally glazed for enhanced security
- Made from high quality, long lasting and easy to maintain uPVC
- Extensive colour range and over 50 foils from which to choose
- Option of triple glazing for enhanced energy efficiency
- All products and services covered by a 10 year guarantee